Williamsburg Manor Wedding Packages
To view pictures from previous Manor weddings click HERE
"Now join hands, and with your hands your hearts."
- William Shakespeare
A wedding at the Williamsburg Manor is a truly magical way to celebrate the first day of the rest of your lives together. Imagine being married in the heart of our nation's birthplace, surrounded by all of your friends and family. At the Williamsburg Manor we specialize in smaller, intimate weddings where the couples happiness and enjoyment is our first priority.
Whether it’s a romantic whirlwind elopement, or an outdoor ceremony for 60 of your closest loved ones, the Manor's expansive front lawn, private back garden patio or cozy central parlor make the perfect backdrop for a beautiful and memorable wedding ceremony.
We understand that every couple is different, so we are happy to offer various wedding packages to ensure that your special day is the magical event you always dreamed it would be.
"An Intimate Affair" - will accommodate up to 12 guests
Perfect for a enchanting elopement, or a destination celebration, this package includes all of the essentials for an incredibly romantic wedding event!
The package includes:
- The ceremony site, as previously chosen by the couple – our front lawn, back garden patio, or front parlor all make great locations.
- Three hour block of time for wedding and reception, beginning 30 minutes prior to ceremony.
- On-site day of wedding coordination
- Flowers - this pacakge includes a groom's boutonniere, bride's hand-tied seasonal bouquet, and floral cake topper -- all custom created to your specific color and flower requests*. (*excludes non-seasonal flowers) For more information on our local florist, Events in Bloom, you may visit them online here.
- Marriage commissioner – You may choose to have either a civil or religious ceremony, and all you will need to provide is a VA marriage license
- Wedding music from selected cd's
- Digital photographs taken by the wedding coordinator and provided on CD‘s; one of our representatives will take the pictures (sample pictures are available upon request). Following the ceremony you will receive the picture disk to develop at your leisure.
- ONE night's accommodation at The Williamsburg Manor for the bride and groom (2-night minimum on weekends)
The price of this package is $750.00 (Inclusive)
"A Charming Colonial Ceremony" will accommodate up to 100 guests.
For all ceremonies with more than 12 guests, we do require that you reserve the entire Manor in addition to the package above.
The Williamsburg Manor sleeps up to 12 guests, and is the perfect place for friends and family to stay while in town for your wedding. The Manor has 4 rooms, each with a queen-size bed and its own private bathroom. Our fifth room is a suite, consisting of one room with a queen-size bed and another with two twin beds. These two rooms share a bathroom. Reserving the entire Manor creates a more intimate occasion for you and your wedding party, without the unpleasant interuptions of other guests.
The price of this package is $1,761.00 (inclusive)
*there is a minimum two night stay required on the weekends
*Please note that some package selections would need to be increased to accommodate a larger guest count. Therefore, there may be additional costs (e.g. bigger cake, more champagne/cider, more flowers etc).
For either option, half of the price will be taken as a deposit. Remember that while you may have a date already in mind for your wedding, scheduling will depend on availability at The Manor as well.
The owners of the Williamsburg Manor also own The Catering Company of Williamsburg, therefore if you choose to have yout reception at the Manor we would require that you use us as your caterer. The advantage to using The Catering Company is that we customize all of our menus to the client's personality and tastes. If you decide to go with this option, we can send you our sample wedding menu packet via e-mail. You can review the sample menus at your leisure, and when you have a few ideas as to what you may want on your own menu we will set up an appointment for you to speak with our Event Coordinator, Laura Reeves.
Williamsburg Manor weddings are truly extraordinary occasions and we hope that you will consider celebrating your special day with us! If you have any additional questions, or would like to check availability at The Manor, please e-mail us at
email@example.com or call our office at (757) 220-8011.